FREE 3 hour Workshop
Date: January 19th
Time: 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Address: 6/92-100 Champion Rd, Williamstown
This workshop is for everyone, bring a friend along and make it a day learning about how you can improve your health and make 2019 YOUR year! This workshop is regurgitated by fitness professionals the world over at the start of every new year, so many make the commitment to weight-loss, health & wellness as part of their new years resolutions, yet 90% fail within the first month.
If this resonates with you, we have the answers and solution YOU need to make sure you DON’T fail, and that you learn the steps and secrets to success for your Health and Wellness, for 2019 and beyond, not just January!
This workshop will help you understand WHY it isn’t just about eat less and move more, it will sort through the myths and misconceptions for health and nutrition popularised by mainstream media and the impact the modern world has on health and what we can do to achieve our best.
- Learn what the most effective methods of training for body composition really are
- Why classes might not be the best thing for you for Results
- Realistic Goal setting and how to achieve and maintain long-term results
- Understanding what IS good nutrition
- How to read food labels
- Why many health foods may not be right for you how to interpret ingredient list.
- How malnutrition and under eating really affects you
- Learn how to make an informed decision when purchasing packaged foods
- Free yourself from mass media nutrition propaganda
- What are calories and macros
- Learn how to balance the YIN & YANG of Life and your training
- Learn the impact stress can have on stubborn belly fat
- What is stress, can too much training be a bad thing?
- What is adequate sleep?
- The significance of sleep when it comes to hormone balance
- How to set a nightly routine to have a perfect sleep and your best body
The importance of optimal gut health & digestion
- The basics of digestion
- The basics of food intolerances & influence on body composition.
- What optimal gut health really is