Bodyseek Foundations Course: MARCH 20-22nd
The bodyseek foundations course is for the beginner to intermediate personal trainer who wants to learn more in the realms of Program Design, Nutrition, and PT business, in order to better serve their clients, coach their clients to greater compliance and deliver faster results than their competitors.
The structure of the three days is as follow:
- The Art of Program Design
- Covering program design fundamentals (things that weren’t taught in cert 4)
- Linear Periodization
- Setting up your clients for success: How to Achieve Structural Balance
- Fat-Loss training systems & fundamentals
- The German Body Composition training system (beginner, intermediate & advanced variations)
- How to screen your client for muscle imbalance / structural issues
- How to measure your client for body composition tracking & results
- The Business of Fitness:
- The truth about PT business & the journey of two facility owners
- The best business structures for PT business
- Customer service
- Consultation structure
- Service Process and Systems – setting your clients and business up for success.
- Sales & objection handling
- How to avoid PT burnout
- How to Stand-out from the crowd
- Nutrition Coaching for Personal Trainers
- Fundamentals of Nutrition:
- Total Daily Energy Expendature
- Resting Metabolic Rate and Basal Metabolic Rate
- Nutrition Systems
- Fundamentals of Nutrition Coaching for General Population
- Coaching Methods for compliance and success for General Population
- 12 week transformations – how to achieve them without messing your clients health.
- A 12 week example of nutrition periodization for general population
- Shopping lists and Rules of Coaching Nutrition for clients, “what you can and can’t do”
Whether you are working in a private studio or a big box gym, with a combined experience of 25 years between the 2 lecturers and world class results for strength sports, fat-loss and hypertrophy, AND success in business, this course is a great investment for those who wish to carve a successful career in the fitness industry.
If you want 2020 to be your best ever year in business, this course will be the foundation for your future success, go to www.bodyseek.com.au/contact-us and select the course enrollment tab to register your interest, early bird price available until March 7